Pulp Fiction (1994) // Urge Overkill: Girl, You’ll Be a Woman Soon
49. Drinking coffee four times a day, every day, isn’t the exception, it’s the rule.
40. That horrified look on our parents’ friends’ faces when we tell them we live in “Hell’s Kitchen.”
38. Drinking is like breathing. Or slightly more acceptable.
26. Smart people are the norm, not the exception. (Which doesn’t mean they’re sane, but at least no one’s boring.)
24. When you fly back into the city after a vacation or business trip, no matter how long you’ve lived here, you get that butterflies-in-the-stomach feeling.
22. How easy it is to find doughnuts, pizza, Chinese food, or any other snack your drunken self desires at 4 a.m. Or to continue to drink. Responsibly!
7. Subway “prewalking,” in which you walk to the exact right spot on the platform to board the train car that will save you the most time upon exit, exists and has a name. Gotta respect.
1. If you can make it here, you really can make it anywhere. But why would you bother to go anywhere else?